- Wybierz Region: Leinster
- Miasto: Dublin
- Państwo: Irlandia
- County/wojewodztwo: County Dublin
- Opublikowany: Maj 25, 2018 5:04 pm
- Wygasa: 1 dzień, 20 godzin
RehabCare is the health and social care division of the Rehab Group. Our aim is to enhance the lives of all of our clients through the provision of high quality, flexible, person-centred services. We presently provide a number of services, including Resource Centres, Residential Services, Respite Care, Supported Accommodation and Home Based Services for people with disabilities.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Home Support Worker
15 hours Permanent Contract
Dublin South and North Wicklow
CareLink, the Home Support service of RehabCare, is currently recruiting Home Support Workers for South Dublin and North Wicklow Home Support Service
As a Home Support Worker, you will assist older people and people with disabilities to live independently in their own home.
Although the majority of our clients live independently in their homes, they need some support with daily living. This support is determined by their needs, and you will be responsible for delivering this person-centred care. Duties include providing personal care to the client, including washing, dressing, and meal preparation.
CareLink offers career progression opportunities, competitive wages and pension.
The following are essential:
- Experience of working with older persons and/or persons with physical and sensory disabilities.
- Experience in the provision of home-based services.
- Experience of managing and maintaining a focus on health, safety, hygiene and good housekeeping guidelines, and ensuring best practices.
- Experience in the development of relationships with stakeholders in the provision of health & social care services.
- A basic knowledge of domiciliary care.
A relevant FETAC Healthcare qualification or equivalent.
We would like also to hear from applicants who have a strong interest in working in this area and have personal experience supporting people in this field.
Find more about these jobs & how to apply on our careers page at www.rehab.ie or contact Bronacha Taft on (01)2057373 or at email@example.com
A commitment to living the organisational values of team work, Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and Quality.
Rehab Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
ilość wszystkich wyświetleń: 48, dzisiaj: 1